Friday, June 11, 2010

To My Valued Patients.... There are two dates left!

 There are still two dates left to look your best while giving back!

 Please join me as I team up with Dress For Success Morris County and help women nationwide reach
their goals!

On July 15th and August 10th 2010, get 10% OFF* a Botox Cosmetic Treatment and an additional 5% will be donated to the cause!


Why Dress for Success?

Dress for Success is a non-profit organization that provides interview suits, confidence boosts, and career development to low-income women in over 75 cities worldwide. I believe helping women enter or re-enter the workforce is vital, especially in the current economy.

Just being able to dress appropriately for an interview can be a challenge for many women when they aren't getting a paycheck. Dress for Success provides business-appropriate clothing, as well as the tools necessary to go out and be successful in work and life.

As a professional woman, I feel that an organization that mentors and supports the efforts of women to find employment is a wonderful cause. I am thrilled that Botox treatments can be used for self-improvement and also benefit economically disadvantaged women. So please join me and the Cosmetic Laser MD team in helping the good folks at Dress for Success!

Booking an appointment is easy, you can click here or call me at 973.716.9000.

Best wishes,
Susan Stevens Tanne, M.D.

PS - Do you have an idea for an article, or do you need advice? Please write to me at info@cosmeticlasermd.com!

*Cannot be combined with any other coupon or special offer. Valid only on dates above.  No cash value. No substitutions.

No comments: